Tommy

Tommy | Introduction

Tommy    4

Hello community of Ventrix! Feeling this is the perfect opportunity to let you all know a little more about me.

My name is Tommy. Thomas in full but I am never called that. I normally go by Tom or Tommy.
I am twenty seven, but feel about sixty.
I live in the United Kingdom, another British player for you!

I work as a pub manager. I run a very pretty pink pub in wales. It is a lot of hard work but I love it.
I started playing Runescape back in 2004. I loved the challenge of being a level 3 skiller, being very involved with the skilling clan community.
I'm a normal guy, I get on with everyone. I believe that there is no need to be nasty to someone. I'm a big fan of the ignore list. Yet, I highly doubt I will need this with everyone at Ventrix. You seem like an amazing, close group of people.
My one bad side is that sometimes I'm very shy at first. Takes me time to be my usual insane self, please don't be offended.

Peace out friends!

• Like 1

crazzmc    9

Good to see ya Tommy always interacting with the community and supporting our development. We love it! 

Naomi Cat    9

TOMMY MY SEXY HANDSOME MOTHERFUCKER

I enjoy your activity on the server, forum and discord and I wish you won't ever leave ❤️

i love you so much ❤️

Tommy    4
On 9/12/2018 at 12:14 AM, Owner Ventrix said:

Glad to have you man, I know you've been with us for awhile now but STILL, glad to have you ❤️

On 9/12/2018 at 3:24 AM, crazzmc said:

Good to see ya Tommy always interacting with the community and supporting our development. We love it! 

On 9/21/2018 at 6:21 PM, Naomi Cat said:

TOMMY MY SEXY HANDSOME MOTHERFUCKER

I enjoy your activity on the server, forum and discord and I wish you won't ever leave ❤️

i love you so much ❤️

You are all so cute ❤️ ❤️ ❤️